CALL FOR PAPERS
Research articles are invited from interested scholars in the academic community for publication in any area of Education
Submission of Manuscript/Acceptance Procedure
- Contributors are invited to submit their full papers.
- Three (3) hard copies should be forwarded to the Managing Editor accompanied with an assessment fee of N3,000 payable to Union Bank Plc: Account Name: Studies in Education. Account No: 0040948590.
- Electronic submissions are also acceptable.
- They should be sent to email@example.com.
- Authors making On-line submissions are to pay N5,000 assessment fee.
- Papers including abstracts should not be more than 15 pages in double line spacing on 12 point Times New Roman size in line with the 6th edition of APA style.
- Papers should include cover-page with title, author(s) name(s), Institutional affiliation, GSM numbers, and e-mail address.
- Please note that only well-researched papers reviewed and found publishable shall be published in the Faculty of Education Journal Series.
Publication fee for each accepted article shall be N15,000 only for local authors and $120 for foreign authors.
All correspondence and enquires should be forwarded to the Editors, STUDIES IN EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION, whose addressesare as follows:
Prof. Oyaziwo Aluede