INFORMATION FOR PROSPECTIVE AUTHORS
Studies in Education is a referred and professional journal published by the Faculty of Education. Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma. The journal is interdisciplinary and articles dealing with educational practice theory and research are welcome.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Research articles are invited from interested scholars in the academic community for publication in any area of Education
Submission of Manuscript/Acceptance Procedure
1. Contributors are invited to submit their full papers.
2. Three (3) hard copies should be forwarded to the Managing Editor accompanied with an assessment fee of N3,000 payable to Union Bank Plc: Account Name: Studies in Education. Account No: 0040948590.
3. Electronic submissions are also acceptable.
• They should be sent to email@example.com.
4. Authors making On-line submissions are to pay N5,000 assessment fee.
5. Papers including abstracts should not be more than 15 pages in double line spacing on 12 point Times New Roman size in line with the 6th edition of APA style.
6. Papers should include cover-page with title, author(s) name(s), Institutional affiliation, GSM numbers, and e-mail address.
7. Please note that only well-researched papers reviewed and found publishable shall be published in the Faculty of Education Journal Series.
Publication fee for each accepted article shall be N15,000 only for local authors and $120 for foreign authors.
All correspondence and enquires should be forwarded to the Editors, STUDIES IN EDUCATION, FACULTY OF EDUCATION, whose addressesare as follows:
Prof. Oyaziwo Aluede